Nothing is Better

PDA

Wildalaska
January 22, 2003, 02:40 PM
I mean, how many threads, over and over again, ad infinitum, ad nauseum, are there gonna be viz:

9mm is the Best
45 kicks 9mm Butt
9mm vs 45
380 vs 3210mm..Excersize in Futility

OK, granted, this is fun, Ford vs Chevyy, mine is bigger than yours etc..but in practicality arent we just beating this stuff to death...???

Maybe a 10 day moratorium?:what: :neener:

WildwhateverIshootabadguyinthefacewithwillworkAlaska

If you enjoyed reading about "Nothing is Better" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Viking6
January 22, 2003, 02:46 PM
Ha Ha Ha!!! Yo Wild, you're living up to your signature line.;)

10-Ring
January 22, 2003, 03:11 PM
Just as long as we're all clear, that mine is better than yours! :neener:

Let the moratorium begin! :D

cobb
January 22, 2003, 03:27 PM
I never understood all that 9mm vs 45 either. Everybody knows that the 45 has no equal. :neener:

dairycreek
January 22, 2003, 03:34 PM
On another thread there is a suggestion that we eschew the use of obscenities here at THR. Now we have a suggestion that we give up endless, tedious, meaningless irrelevancies. I ask you, what's left? Not cussing and making sense by means of well thought out arguments and meaningful issues might seriously impede the progress of THR. FWIW! Oh! is that an inappropriate acronym? Good shooting:)

Ledbetter
January 22, 2003, 05:00 PM
I can only look at so many pictures of somebody else's new gun. We could go back to "Which 19th-20th century bolt-action military surplus rifle is best," but who owns more than one or two of those? :evil:

My pet peeve is the "What 1911 should I get" thread, that's a duplicate of the one from the week before that was a duplicate of the one the week before that was a duplicate of the one . . . .:scrutiny:

spacemanspiff
January 22, 2003, 05:08 PM
OK, granted, this is fun, Ford vs Chevyy, mine is bigger than yours etc..but in practicality arent we just beating this stuff to death...???
of course not. all these repetitive debates help me earn money while doing less and less work for my employer.

to be honest however, i think the quality of threads these last couple of weeks has been sorely lacking. on TFL there was ALWAYS threads i had to read. lately, its very few threads i wind up reading.

PATH
January 22, 2003, 10:51 PM
You are absolutely right! The arguments are meaningless. A Glock is great in any caliber.:evil: :neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "Nothing is Better" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!