Reloaded some 41 again, finally

PDA

gab909
August 1, 2010, 04:16 AM
Put a light load together with some 2400. MBC 215 gr. LSWC on top of 15.2 grs of 2400. Won't be blowing the roof off the range, but just felt good to jump back into it.
On another note, ordered some of the 200 gr LRNFP from MBC today in 45 acp. I pick up my SIG on Tuesday and need to order a set of dies. I use RCBS for all my rifle stuff, and have Lyman Carbides for my 41. What is the consensus on dies for a single stage reloader of 45. Not actually a single stage where I have to change the dies. I have a 4 turret, and an old C and H "H" press for seating the bullet. I like the up and down action for seating.
Figured I would start out with 5 to 5.5 grains of Unique with the 200 gr LRNFP. Questions, comments, snubs???? What about Blue Dot in the 45? I have a pound of it sitting around?

If you enjoyed reading about "Reloaded some 41 again, finally" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Reloaded some 41 again, finally" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!