Buying a Dillon 650 thru Brian Enos

PDA

loadedround
August 1, 2010, 06:56 PM
I plan on purchasing a Dillon 650 with accessories within the the next week and can buy it from three sources: 1. Buy from Dillon and pay over 45.00 for shipping. 2. Buy it locally and pay 6% sales tax. or 3. Buy from Brian Enos and he pays shipping over 400.00. Sounds like a no brainer at first, but I know nothing about Brian Enos except his reputation as competitive shooter. What experiences have my fellow reloaders had with Brian? Being retired, every dollar I save can go back into shooting. Thanks guys. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Buying a Dillon 650 thru Brian Enos" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
EddieNFL
August 1, 2010, 08:15 PM
Didn't buy my presses from him, but have purchased several accessories. Always a smooth transaction.

kestak
August 1, 2010, 08:17 PM
Greetings,

+1 Brian Enos. He answers fast to E-mails and he has competitive pricing. He ships fast too. Years ago, I bought my first press from him and I sent an E-mail to him asking him if I forgot something for what I wanted to do. He revised the order and told me everything was ok.

Thank you

parker51
August 1, 2010, 09:30 PM
Another + for Brian. I purchased a Dillon 550 and a lot of supplies and other equipment (spare parts, dies, swagger, tumbler, etc., ) from Brian and had no problems with the transaction. Highly recommended.

k&j 223
August 3, 2010, 08:36 PM
Loadedround, They don;t come any better than Brian Enos, he is first class to deal with . He will treat you first class as well. Never worry about Brian. Its the same as dealing with Dillon. I have been very pleased with my orders every time. Good luck with your new Dillon 650 , I love mine. A very good choice, you'll not be sorry. k&j223

cmgred
August 3, 2010, 08:51 PM
Brian saved me a lot of money, he takes the time to insure you get all you need and nothing more. You will be very happy with Brian's service.

taliv
August 3, 2010, 08:56 PM
bought my 1050 from him years ago. mostly because of the quality of dillon info back then on his board (and the 5% disc)

weeniewawa
August 3, 2010, 11:00 PM
+99 on Brian

it seems like the orders go straight to Dillons warehouse it ships so fast

plus it may give him a cut of it too

he is the only place I get my Dillon stuff from

Exposure
August 4, 2010, 10:22 PM
You can't lose ordering from Brian. I purchased my Super Swage 600 from him and it was at my door FAST.

When I bought I my 1050 from him I called first to ask a few questions. He personally answered the phone on the second ring and took all the time I needed to make sure I was getting the right setup.

Order with confidence. Every business should try to follow his model.

DIV03
August 5, 2010, 12:24 AM
Don't think twice just order it from Brain.

262runner
August 5, 2010, 10:28 PM
+A for Brian, like every one else said good service and a great press, it's 550 for me. you won't be disappointed

If you enjoyed reading about "Buying a Dillon 650 thru Brian Enos" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!