Call to Eotech owners

PDA

ccjcc81
August 5, 2010, 12:15 PM
I have an Eotech 511 (i think) that I have not used in a couple of years. got a new rifle recently and decided to put it on it. There seems to be a problem with the Eotech. The reticle fades on the right side of the window. On the left side it is strong but as the reticle moves to the right side it fades out. I'm sure the unit is out of waranty, so before I contact Eotech's service department, I'd like to trouble you guys for some feedback so I know what to look forward too, and to see if it is somehow a problem I can fix myself.

Thanks for your time.

If you enjoyed reading about "Call to Eotech owners" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Avenger29
August 5, 2010, 09:18 PM
Call Eotech and talk to them before you open it up...they might fix it for little or no cost even out of warranty. Send it in for a checkup...all they can say is no

That is an odd problem.

armoredman
August 5, 2010, 10:04 PM
Only EOTech issue I had was I pulled mine out after not turning it on for a month and half...and the batteries were dead. Replaced with lithiums, see how loing they last.

If you enjoyed reading about "Call to Eotech owners" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!