New Knife "Stars and Stripes"

PDA

Highpower1
August 5, 2010, 07:39 PM
I just received my new knife today. She's a CRK Regular Sebenza "Stars and Stripes". I just picked her up from the Mail box and decided to snap a few pictures (pardon the quality as it's from my cellphone). This sebenza is so beautiful! It's a great addition to my little collection. I also pulled out my EDC Sebenza and snapped a couple of photo's of it along with my new Stars and Stripes. It's funny because I'm Irish-American. My EDC sebenza was recently engraved from CRK in Gaelic
"Tarbh Rua na hErieann" Tranlation is Irish Red Bull.

So now along with my Irish Sebenza (as I call it), I have my stars and stripes.

I know this is kind of sappy and I'm okay with saying this. When I looked at both of these together, I thought of my parents and actually shed a tear. They are both deceased and were from Ireland. They moved to America to start a better life. I was born in America. I Love America with all my heart and soul. I never forget my Irish Roots. This was a pretty special day for me. Thanks for reading my post.

If you enjoyed reading about "New Knife "Stars and Stripes"" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hso
August 5, 2010, 08:26 PM
Nice pattern!

Highpower1
August 5, 2010, 08:29 PM
I think so too. This one was made in 2003. I finally was able to locate one last week from a collector. This one was on my have to have list. I really like the flag pattern that CRK's currently offers, but this was it for me. I truly love this knife.

If you enjoyed reading about "New Knife "Stars and Stripes"" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!