Any Uses For 7MM Magnum Cases With Cracked Necks

PDA

Muttt
August 9, 2010, 06:23 PM
What can 7MM Rem Mag brass be used for if the necks crack. I have about a dozen older cases that cracked around the neck when I tried to resize them. A buddy of mine told me that some people use those casings for making other types of rounds. Does anyone here know of a use or have a use for 7MM Mag brass with cracked necks?? The rest of the body of the casings are in prestine condition. Only cracked where the neck angles and higher.

Let me know what they can be used for or if someone uses them for anything. Otherwise, they are going in a coffee can till I get enough to recycle for a few pennies.

If you enjoyed reading about "Any Uses For 7MM Magnum Cases With Cracked Necks" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
docnyt
August 9, 2010, 08:40 PM
Tire valve caps? Eyeglass holders? Paperweights? Cabinet door handles?

kludge
August 9, 2010, 09:20 PM
No wildcatter is going to want used belted cases. Recycle.

Muttt
August 10, 2010, 12:27 AM
No wildcatter is going to want used belted cases. Recycle.
Thanks Kludge. That's what I was wondering.

Sport45
August 10, 2010, 09:48 AM
Here's a guy that would take them.

Need small donation...split/unusable rifle brass. (http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=418116)

If you enjoyed reading about "Any Uses For 7MM Magnum Cases With Cracked Necks" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!