Anyone ordering primers

PDA

floydster
August 11, 2010, 03:27 PM
Just ordered 9,000 Tula primers from Powder Valley at $22.00 per thousand.

Now I see Wideners has Wolf primers for $18.00 per thousand.:banghead:

Floydster

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone ordering primers" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Otto
August 11, 2010, 03:42 PM
That's only a $36 difference and if I recall, Wideners charges a little more in shipping than does PV.
To answer your question, I have no plans to order any primers at the moment...I'm pretty well stocked-up.

Offfhand
August 11, 2010, 07:17 PM
Post from above:

"To answer your question, I have no plans to order any primers at the moment...I'm pretty well stocked-up."

Excuse me, but what was the question?

l3uster
August 11, 2010, 07:22 PM
Post from above:

"To answer your question, I have no plans to order any primers at the moment...I'm pretty well stocked-up."

Excuse me, but what was the question?
Subject. "Anyone ordering primers"

A and O
August 11, 2010, 07:32 PM
PV is amazingly fair in only charging what it costs to ship. Midway and Wideners are never reasonable in shipping costs except for the items that include shipping.

That said, I probably will buy 10k of the Wolf SPP's. From PV the shipping would be about $16.00, from Wideners about $35.00, from Midway about $40.00. Still a great buy, but.......

Not that I need them. My kid's may need them some day.

Canuck-IL
August 11, 2010, 10:20 PM
I bought 20k of the Wolf and shipping was $16.07 to NE Illinois - that's in line with common pricing and my last order from PV.
/Bryan

floydster
August 12, 2010, 11:44 AM
Shipping from PV on my order was $11.95.

Thanks for all the response's.

Floydster:)

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone ordering primers" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!