PMC 357 Mag brass

PDA

Caveman4
August 12, 2010, 12:27 AM
I just found some PMC 357 Mag brass in my shop. I'll bet they are 20 years old. Does anyone have any experience reloading this brass from that time frame? Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "PMC 357 Mag brass" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
evan price
August 12, 2010, 12:29 AM
As long as it is not corroded and resizes OK, it should be fine to use. I have never had problems with any PMC brass.

ReloaderFred
August 12, 2010, 12:39 AM
Just load, shoot and repeat as necessary. It's good brass, and from that time period, was probably made in Boulder City, NV.

Hope this helps.

Fred

Caveman4
August 12, 2010, 02:07 AM
Thanks guys, I am new to reloading and still learning. How dose that do load, shoot and repeat ? I like that

MMCSRET
August 12, 2010, 10:10 AM
I've got and use PMC brass for several cartridges, some of the brass is as old as yours.
45 Auto, 357, 41 Mag, it all works right up to the time it cracks, just like every other brand.

ArchAngelCD
August 13, 2010, 11:27 AM
I have several Hundred pieces of PMC .357 Magnum brass and it reloads just fine. Of course you should do all the normal checks before you load them up...

If you enjoyed reading about "PMC 357 Mag brass" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!