I hate the MT Licensing Web Site So Much!

PDA

41magsnub
August 12, 2010, 03:27 PM
I hunt one particular zone each year for Mule Deer. This zone typically has around 900 Anterless Mule Deer B tags each year with about 150 folks putting in for the drawing. That means there are a lot of surplus tags available for OTC purchase after the drawings are done. I got my drawn tag of course.

However, I always get a bunch of surplus tags to cover folks I know who want deer meat. The surplus became available for sale Monday August 9th at 7AM. I tried to log into the site at 7:02AM and it was down. I gave it 30 minutes and it was down again. I had to travel Monday so I had no time available to camp the system until it was up. The main FWP site was up, but the ALS system was returning page not found.

No problem I figured, since there are so many surplus tags I'll try again in the afternoon after I drove for 6 hours to a client site. I check in the afternoon, the tags for my zone are sold out.

So frustrating!

If you enjoyed reading about "I hate the MT Licensing Web Site So Much!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "I hate the MT Licensing Web Site So Much!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!