7.62 X 39 Which brand of ammo to get or avoid?

PDA

stinger 327
August 13, 2010, 12:32 AM
There are many Russian ammunitions coming in like Tula, Wolf and a few others. MFS which is hungarian that uses real brass casings. So are all of these ammo from Winchester, Remington, PMC to Wolf all the same?:confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "7.62 X 39 Which brand of ammo to get or avoid?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Deus Machina
August 13, 2010, 01:01 AM
The more expensive ones will generally be more accurate. Boxer-primed ones will generally by more expensive, but are also reloadable and often higher quality.

Me, I alternate between brass-cased and boxer-primed and, more often, Wolf, Tiger, or whatever else is cheap.

Stuff chambered in 7.62x39 generally aren't match-grade guns themselves, and often don't care what you feed them.

Nugilum
August 13, 2010, 01:21 AM
I usually stick to the surplus metal cased Eastern Block ammo. All I shoot in 7.62x39mm (7.62 Soviet) are AKs and SKSs. That's the type of ammo what they were designed to shoot.

I've got Wolf and Yugo surplus. :)

armoredman
August 13, 2010, 01:30 AM
I have heard of issues with the Wolf Military Classic concerning unreliable ignition, but I haven't experianced it. Everything I tried works, especially in AK pattern rifles.

FIVETWOSEVEN
August 13, 2010, 01:30 AM
The stuff thats actually marked 7.26 x 39.

stinger 327
August 13, 2010, 01:43 AM
The more expensive ones will generally be more accurate. Boxer-primed ones will generally by more expensive, but are also reloadable and often higher quality.

Me, I alternate between brass-cased and boxer-primed and, more often, Wolf, Tiger, or whatever else is cheap.

Stuff chambered in 7.62x39 generally aren't match-grade guns themselves, and often don't care what you feed them.
There is another kind called Brendian primed? I think Wolf brand is that?
But I don't understand what this means.
What is the best Russian ammo to get?

ljnowell
August 13, 2010, 01:54 AM
Its berdan primed, and it means its much harder to reload.

Deus Machina
August 13, 2010, 02:57 AM
Boxer primed: the usual American way of priming, with a single flash hole in the case and the primer anvil (the part that aids ignition) as part of the primer cup.

Berdan primed has two smaller, offset flashholes and the primer anvil as part of the case. In this form, unreloadable. Common in military surplus and steel-cased ammo.

Depending on your rifle, there may or may not be a 'best'. If you're shooting a x39 CZ bolt action, Winchester or PRVI or Sellier & Bellot brass-cased ammo will make a difference. If you're shooting an AK at the range, the cheapest you can find will probably be just fine.

My AK particularly likes the polymer-coated Wolf, for the cheap stuff.

Just grab whatever's cheap and shoot it. Clean up well with water if it's corrosive surplus.

The_Pretender
August 13, 2010, 03:02 AM
A boxer primer has an anvil built into the primer, thereby when struck by a firing pin it is compressed into this anvil, it is ignited and passes through the flash hole into the propellant.

When it is berdan primed, the anvil is actually built into the case itself, not the primer. Rather than one larger flash hole, there are two smaller ones on either side of the anvil. When you look into the case from the mouth, you see snake eyes if you hold it up in the light.

Reloading berdan primed cases is obnoxious, as knocking out the old primer without ruining the built in anvil is difficult.

HOWARD J
August 13, 2010, 09:42 AM
Yesterday I shot a hundred rds. of PMC in my Mini-30. Brass reloadable, boxer primed.
Great ammo.
My oldest was shooting Chinese steel case, copper dipped( 35 year old ammo) in his AK.
He was shooting 1 1/2" groups at 50 yards--I couldn't believe it !!!!!
I like reloading my 7.62 x 39 ammo---keeps my hobby going.................:)

gun guy
August 13, 2010, 09:56 AM
Hornady has imported primed steel case ammo, loaded it with their powders, and 123gr v-max bullets to 75fps faster than mil spec. offered in 50 round lots it's due to hit the shelves soon at a bargin price. The main problem with import milspec ammo is the amout of charcoal mixed in to reduce muzzle flash. Its a cheap shortcut, not a problem in a loose tolerance weapon like an ak. anyone that has fired silver bear or brown bear ammo knows what i'm talking about. clean up is a mess. an ar or m1a(m14) series is far more subject to fouling than an ak. I will say the russian hollow point ammo i have fired is very accurate, although the hollow point isn't very impressive. Reloading berdan primed stuff is a waste of time. I have considered reloading 7.62x39 boxer but it's still cheaper to buy bulk lots than my time to reload it. I am eager to see how this new hornady ammo works out.

benEzra
August 13, 2010, 10:11 AM
What's the intended use? For plinking or IPSC/3-gun type shooting, black-box Wolf is great, and cheap. For defensive purposes, Hornady VMAX or Wolf Military Classic 124gr 8M3 JHP. For hunting, Wolf 154gr black-box softpoints (which are reportedly fairly accurate and perform well on deer-sized game). For general target shooting, Barnaul/Brown Bear/Silver Bear, whatever you find is the most accurate in your gun. For price-is-no-object, best-possible accuracy, Lapua.

Dain Bramage
August 13, 2010, 11:50 AM
For hunting, Wolf 154gr black-box softpoints (which are reportedly fairly accurate and perform well on deer-sized game).

I have found them to be accurate in my two 7.62x39 rifles, and the price point is low enough to make it my do-everything round for this caliber. Buy it by the case.

stinger 327
August 13, 2010, 01:10 PM
Yesterday I shot a hundred rds. of PMC in my Mini-30. Brass reloadable, boxer primed.
Great ammo.
My oldest was shooting Chinese steel case, copper dipped( 35 year old ammo) in his AK.
He was shooting 1 1/2" groups at 50 yards--I couldn't believe it !!!!!
I like reloading my 7.62 x 39 ammo---keeps my hobby going.................:)
That's the cooper wash Norinco ammo actually I have heard this is the best ammo. But from w hat I understand it is banned for sale in USA now why? I don't know ...

stinger 327
August 13, 2010, 01:11 PM
What's the intended use? For plinking or IPSC/3-gun type shooting, black-box Wolf is great, and cheap. For defensive purposes, Hornady VMAX or Wolf Military Classic 124gr 8M3 JHP. For hunting, Wolf 154gr black-box softpoints (which are reportedly fairly accurate and perform well on deer-sized game). For general target shooting, Barnaul/Brown Bear/Silver Bear, whatever you find is the most accurate in your gun. For price-is-no-object, best-possible accuracy, Lapua.
So for defensive purposes the Wolf Military Classic Hollow Point. I have seen that bullet and that's a very tiny hole.

Ky Larry
August 13, 2010, 01:16 PM
I'm still shooting Wolf fmj's I bought several years ago from CenterFire Systems. It does exactly what it's supposed to do in an AK. It goes BANG every time and shoots in the general area the gun is pointed. Think I paid $79.98 a 1000 rnd case for this stuff. 9mm 115gr ammo (IIRC, Tula) was $69.98 for 1000 rnds. Shot many cases of this stuff in my CZ's.

stinger 327
August 13, 2010, 01:36 PM
I'm still shooting Wolf fmj's I bought several years ago from CenterFire Systems. It does exactly what it's supposed to do in an AK. It goes BANG every time and shoots in the general area the gun is pointed. Think I paid $79.98 a 1000 rnd case for this stuff. 9mm 115gr ammo (IIRC, Tula) was $69.98 for 1000 rnds. Shot many cases of this stuff in my CZ's.
$79.98 for 1,000 7.62 X 39 Wolf FMJ? That's a great price. WEll that was years ago you said don't know what it would cost today probably alot more.

HOWARD J
August 13, 2010, 01:52 PM
@stinger 327
Uncle Sam claims it is armor piercing b/cause the bullet has steel insert.
I got 2200 rds. b/4 they banned..............@8 cents each !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTY--we are still shooting Wolf ammo that I paid $60 for 500 rds.
It costs me to reload our PMC--but---I been retired 11 years & need something to do...........................

http://a.imageshack.us/img442/2350/steelinsert.th.jpg (http://img442.imageshack.us/i/steelinsert.jpg/)

benEzra
August 13, 2010, 02:08 PM
That's the cooper wash Norinco ammo actually I have heard this is the best ammo. But from w hat I understand it is banned for sale in USA now why? I don't know ...
The Clinton administration banned all gun and ammo imports from Norinco under the excuse of "trade sanctions," including regular lead-core ammo.

stinger 327
August 13, 2010, 03:06 PM
@stinger 327

It costs me to reload our PMC--but---I been retired 11 years & need something to do...........................

http://a.imageshack.us/img442/2350/steelinsert.th.jpg (http://img442.imageshack.us/i/steelinsert.jpg/)
Armor piercing as in against body armor? A regular traditional 30.06 rifle will defeat any kind of body armor or any rifle round yet these aren't banned.
Better go out and find a ton of Norinco worth more $$$ when banned..

stinger 327
August 13, 2010, 03:07 PM
@stinger 327

Forgot to mention Cabela's sells 7.62 X 39 for $129 and I believe that's 500 rounds?

benEzra
August 13, 2010, 08:21 PM
Armor piercing as in against body armor? A regular traditional 30.06 rifle will defeat any kind of body armor or any rifle round yet these aren't banned.
Better go out and find a ton of Norinco worth more $$$ when banned..
The BATFE considers steel-core 7.62x39mm to be "AP" under the 1986 "cop-killer bullet" ban, which says that any "handgun ammunition" consisting of more than a certain percentage of certain hard materials (including steel) is banned. The Clinton Administration classified 7.62x39mm, and IIRC .223 and .308, as "handgun ammunition" for the purposes of the ban, which addresses bullet construction rather than actual penetration ability. That is a separate issue from Clinton's Norinco import ban, which halted the import of all Norinco guns and ammunition.

.30-06 is not considered a handgun caliber by the BATFE, so .30-06 M2 tungsten-core AP is legal. Not that it makes a difference, since as you state ordinary non-AP in .30-06 will penetrate most anything that AP will.

So for defensive purposes the Wolf Military Classic Hollow Point. I have seen that bullet and that's a very tiny hole.
A large opening is often necessary for expansion/fragmentation at handgun velocities, but not rifle velocities. A 7.62x39mm may be slow by rifle standards, but it is still traveling twice as fast as a 9mm (2350 ft/sec at the muzzle, or a shade over 1,600 miles per hour). As long as the jacket is relatively fragile (and 8M3's is), it will expand/fragment even if the open tip is not large, and conversely a bullet with a large cavity might not expand at all if it isn't fragile enough.

Here's an 8M3 bullet recovered after being fired into water jugs:

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/2338/ulyhp0hc.jpg

Black-box Wolf JHP is less fragile and tends to yaw and expand slightly, but not fragment. As a result, black-box tends to penetrate more deeply, which is not always a good thing.

Nugilum
August 13, 2010, 08:46 PM
Olympic Arms made the model OA-93 ("a true AR-15 pistol") chambered in 7.62 X 39mm. It was advertised in the December 1993 Shotgun News.

When the ATF (at the time) caught wind of this AR pistol they banned the Chinese ammo, because that would put armor piercing ammo in a pistol (AKA the "cop killer ammo ban" mentioned above).

1994 Steel-Core Importation Ban: BATF, Olympic Arms, and that "cheap" Chinese 7.62x39mm (link) (http://www.thegunzone.com/762x39.html)

Boris bush
August 13, 2010, 08:46 PM
What is the best Russian ammo to get?

Barnaul has been best for me followed by Ulyanovsk. "wolf" is an importer that mostly imports Tula. Tula is the worst Russian ammo and in the days before wolf and when all Rusian ammo came in plain cardboard boxes I avoided it.

The wolf 'military classic' is Ulyanovsk and is good ammo.

I am still shooting my stock of 7.62x39mm from the late 90s and early 00s. Back when it was $70.00 a case of 1000 and we always got bulk discounts (only way to buy it) 10 cases for $600.00. Not bad, I am still shooting cheap ammo and will be for a minute. I bought ALOT!! I have plenty of Ulyanovsk ball and hollowpoint.

If you can find some old Klimovsk it is also very good, but it has not been made since 01 and that last year it was made it was copper washed cases........

Uncle Peter
August 13, 2010, 10:16 PM
My sks has never had a problem with wolf steel case.

stinger 327
August 14, 2010, 03:20 AM
Barnaul has been best for me followed by Ulyanovsk. "wolf" is an importer that mostly imports Tula. Tula is the worst Russian ammo and in the days before wolf and when all Rusian ammo came in plain cardboard boxes I avoided it.

The wolf 'military classic' is Ulyanovsk and is good ammo.

I am still shooting my stock of 7.62x39mm from the late 90s and early 00s. Back when it was $70.00 a case of 1000 and we always got bulk discounts (only way to buy it) 10 cases for $600.00. Not bad, I am still shooting cheap ammo and will be for a minute. I bought ALOT!! I have plenty of Ulyanovsk ball and hollowpoint.

If you can find some old Klimovsk it is also very good, but it has not been made since 01 and that last year it was made it was copper washed cases........
Why is Tula the worst?

HankC
August 14, 2010, 08:28 AM
The wolf 'military classic' is Ulyanovsk and is good ammo
Is Wolf MC still Ulyanovsk or only old stuff is? I heard new MC HP does not have 8M3 bullet anymore.

Blackhawk30
August 14, 2010, 10:27 AM
I would avoid Egyptian surplus ammo.Too many duds and some would go bang while other would go BOOM.Not currently available as far as I can tell.

Boris bush
August 14, 2010, 01:04 PM
Why is Tula the worst?

Compared to Ulyanovsk, Barnaul, (and the no longer made Klimovsk) it was and still is the dirtiest. It is also the most inconsistant. I had some 9x18mm Tula that one round sounded normal for 4 or 5 weak and almost squib like rounds.

The military classic Ulyanovsk uses the yugo M67 style projectile. Barnaul also uses the M67 style projectile. The M67 style projectile has always been more accurate for me in any 7.62x39 weapon I owned or fired.

The 8M3, the hollowpoint version of the M67 is on all the Barnaul and Ulyanovsk HP ammo I still have from the late 90s and early 00s. I havent bought any new in a while so I do not know if it uses a M43 style HP like Tula uses and Klimovsk used to use for hollowpoint loads.

I still have a few battle packs of Klimovsk hollowpoint I use. It is the best HP of any of them. They use a plastic 'filler' at the rear of the projectile to take space up in the M43 jacket that used steel for a core. Lead is a bit more dense and the same weight lead leaves alot of air space forward. The plastic rear portion of the core shifts weight forward and for some reason is more accurate for me..

rklessdriver
August 14, 2010, 11:16 PM
Were I advising someone who was trying to stock up for PAW right now - I would recomend you buy Yugo surplus ball. I have quite a bit and it's good shooting ammo. It's sealed in tins, packed 2 tins to a crate.... the stuff will be ready to fire long after I am gone. It requires a bit of extra cleaning precaution because of the corrosive primers but no biggie IMO.

Of the commercial packaged ammo I would recommend Golden Tiger, Brown Bear, Barnhaul, Wolf, Ulyanovsk FMJ first. I'd buy whatever was cheapest and most availiable. Last year that was Golden Tiger and I bought a case to try out. It's good to go as far as my weapons are concerned. I've shot various amounts of it all over the years and never had any problems.

I still got a case of the blue box "Hunting" Barnhaul with the 8M3 "effect" JHP. That 8M3 JHP is a great bullet - if will feed in your gun. It's been putting Pigs and white tails down like a death ray.
Will

Maximum1
August 15, 2010, 12:13 AM
"I have heard of issues with the Wolf Military Classic concerning unreliable ignition"

I've shot 7000K+ rounds of Wolf ammo without a single issue. Don't worry about Wolf its reliable and cheap.

stinger 327
August 15, 2010, 12:17 AM
Were I advising someone who was trying to stock up for PAW right now - I would recomend you buy Yugo surplus ball. I have quite a bit and it's good shooting ammo. It's sealed in tins, packed 2 tins to a crate.... the stuff will be ready to fire long after I am gone. It requires a bit of extra cleaning precaution because of the corrosive primers but no biggie IMO.

Of the commercial packaged ammo I would recommend Golden Tiger, Brown Bear, Barnhaul, Wolf, Ulyanovsk FMJ first. I'd buy whatever was cheapest and most availiable. Last year that was Golden Tiger and I bought a case to try out. It's good to go as far as my weapons are concerned. I've shot various amounts of it all over the years and never had any problems.

I still got a case of the blue box "Hunting" Barnhaul with the 8M3 "effect" JHP. That 8M3 JHP is a great bullet - if will feed in your gun. It's been putting Pigs and white tails down like a death ray.
Will
MFS is made in Hungary and it's real brass casings.

kcmarine
August 15, 2010, 12:32 AM
Eh. If it's an old Soviet gun, you could probably get a piece of cardboard, put a primer in the center of it, pour some power down the barrel, cap it off with a rock, and it would still probably fire.

No, but really, just about any ammo would do... just make sure everything's okay... no loose bullets, misseated primers, cracked cases, etc. Otherwise it's just what works best in your particular rifle.

porterdog
August 16, 2010, 08:54 AM
Boris bush said: The M67 style projectile has always been more accurate for me in any 7.62x39 weapon I owned or fired.

Then rklessdriver said: Were I advising someone who was trying to stock up for PAW right now - I would recomend you buy Yugo surplus ball. I have quite a bit and it's good shooting ammo. It's sealed in tins, packed 2 tins to a crate.... the stuff will be ready to fire long after I am gone. It requires a bit of extra cleaning precaution because of the corrosive primers but no biggie IMO.

I just spent a couple days trying to determine what ammo to stock up on and discovered that the Yugo surplus is also the cheapest available right now. <$0.20/rnd in quantity from Centerfire Systems, $250/1260 rounds and free shipping. This ammo uses the M67 pellet which if the info available on teh interwebz is correct is designed to yaw quickly in tissue thereby enhancing it's effectiveness. I bought a couple cases to go with my new AK.

nathan
August 16, 2010, 11:13 AM
I got last year the Yugo FMJs . They are sooty and dirty but accurate in all my commie guns. If given the chance i ll buy again but the Golden Tigers and Brown Bears are hard to beat bec they are clean.

On the other hand, tHe 8M 3 bullet is one heck of a bomb . My son shot a big hog in the neck and the exit wound was like a fist sized hole.

Bohemus
August 16, 2010, 02:56 PM
My vz. works fine with BNX ( Czechoslovakian surplus) East German and Hungarian surplus but i advice you to stay away of KOPP ammunition, it literally baked itself to chamber - twice out of 60 rounds.

stinger 327
August 16, 2010, 04:20 PM
Boris bush said:

Then rklessdriver said:

I just spent a couple days trying to determine what ammo to stock up on and discovered that the Yugo surplus is also the cheapest available right now. <$0.20/rnd in quantity from Centerfire Systems, $250/1260 rounds and free shipping. This ammo uses the M67 pellet which if the info available on teh interwebz is correct is designed to yaw quickly in tissue thereby enhancing it's effectiveness. I bought a couple cases to go with my new AK.
Never heard of this company Centerfire systems?
Free shipping is good.

TheGrimReaper
August 17, 2010, 12:51 AM
I like Golden Tiger and Golden Bear FMJ's.

stinger 327
August 17, 2010, 12:12 PM
I like Golden Tiger and Golden Bear FMJ's.
Who sells these brands?

JShirley
August 17, 2010, 02:59 PM
A regular traditional 30.06 rifle will defeat any kind of body armor

Gosh. Someone better tell all the makers of Level 4 body armor, quick!

rklessdriver
August 17, 2010, 03:29 PM
Who sells these brands?

I buy my Golden Tiger from J&C Sales. $219 per case of 1000rnds. I don't pay shipping because he comes down to the big show we have in Chantilly VA.

http://jandcsales.com/7_62x39.html

Will

stinger 327
August 17, 2010, 04:10 PM
I buy my Golden Tiger from J&C Sales. $219 per case of 1000rnds. I don't pay shipping because he comes down to the big show we have in Chantilly VA.

http://jandcsales.com/7_62x39.html

Will
Thanks for the info.

Teapot
August 17, 2010, 04:25 PM
Good pricing on the Golden Tiger. I pay $225 plus shipping and tax per 1,120 rounds. It is Czech bxn and quite consistent and accurate.

porterdog
August 17, 2010, 05:32 PM
@Stinger327:

Centerfire Systems Yugo Ammo (http://www.centerfiresystems.com/am762y1260.aspx)

stinger 327
August 17, 2010, 06:08 PM
Good pricing on the Golden Tiger. I pay $225 plus shipping and tax per 1,120 rounds. It is Czech bxn and quite consistent and accurate.
What company do you get this from?

stchman
August 17, 2010, 06:17 PM
Wolf and Brown Bear have gotten bad raps (from AR guys as their finicky rifles won't shoot it very well), but the ammo always goes bang.

I have used Wolf .223 in my Mini-14 and whatever in my SKSs and WASR. Guess what it all goes bang, every time.

stinger 327
August 17, 2010, 11:18 PM
Wolf and Brown Bear have gotten bad raps (from AR guys as their finicky rifles won't shoot it very well), but the ammo always goes bang.

I have used Wolf .223 in my Mini-14 and whatever in my SKSs and WASR. Guess what it all goes bang, every time.
I was told that those .223 Russian bullets would void the Ruger warranty on the Mini-14.

Teapot
August 18, 2010, 09:28 AM
The company is Marstar. I think they have this ammunition is stock. It is the 7.62x54R and the 7.62x25mm that are bought up quickly. At the range I go to they sell ammunition and they have plenty of the x39 bxn. I have 3k or so rounds of this I shoot out of my vz-58 folder. The bxn was made for this rifle so at 200y the groupings are good out of the short barrelled carbine.

stinger 327
August 18, 2010, 11:56 AM
The company is Marstar. I think they have this ammunition is stock. It is the 7.62x54R and the 7.62x25mm that are bought up quickly. At the range I go to they sell ammunition and they have plenty of the x39 bxn. I have 3k or so rounds of this I shoot out of my vz-58 folder. The bxn was made for this rifle so at 200y the groupings are good out of the short barrelled carbine.
I also see Yugo ammo and other brands for sale that were produced in the 70's. Old ammo is this old stuff reliable?

M1key
August 18, 2010, 12:11 PM
Mil-spec Russian and Com-Bloc ammo with potassium chlorate priming (corrosive) is the most reliable and designed to go bang in sub-zero weather for the next 100 years.

stinger 327
August 18, 2010, 12:17 PM
Mil-spec Russian and Com-Bloc ammo with potassium chlorate priming (corrosive) is the most reliable and designed to go bang in sub-zero weather for the next 100 years.
Sounds like a good buy .

Teapot
August 18, 2010, 04:27 PM
Yes, it is reliable. In one of my boxes I once got a dud. I fed it right back in and it worked the second time. Out of 2240 rounds that was the only dud. I have 3360 rounds left un-opened and maybe 5 or 6 hundred left in an opened box. All of it is Czech and corrosive. It works for me.

stinger 327
August 18, 2010, 05:44 PM
I like the MFS brand made in Hungary it has real brass casings.

Sebastian the Ibis
August 18, 2010, 07:21 PM
Aimsurplus.com is having a great sale right now:

Golden Tiger, $179 per 1,000

Yugo Surplus, $179 per 1,120

clone
August 18, 2010, 11:07 PM
Just ordered my case of 1120 on strippers from AIM today. Works very well in my Yugo SKS, and I don't have to load the strippers. Just have to clean it after use.

stinger 327
August 19, 2010, 01:18 AM

Thanks for the sale info. All of these sales I wonder which one is the best deal?

stinger 327
August 19, 2010, 01:20 AM

I have actually spent more than the above for ammo by buying 5 boxes of these, 5 boxes of that, 5 boxes of hand gun ammo, .22 LR etc. A miscellaneous order of various different calibers per boxes of 20.

porterdog
August 19, 2010, 02:21 PM
Stinger said: "Thanks for the sale info. All of these sales I wonder which one is the best deal?"

Seen this? Punch in your zip code....

Gun Deals (click me) (http://gun-deals.com/ammo.php?caliber=7.62x39)

Also, the stuff from Centerfire I was advocating earlier is out of stock (and their website doesn't indicate that). I cancelled that order and got the Yugo surplus on stripper clips from AIM.

stinger 327
August 19, 2010, 03:12 PM
Stinger said: "Thanks for the sale info. All of these sales I wonder which one is the best deal?"

Seen this? Punch in your zip code....

Gun Deals (click me) (http://gun-deals.com/ammo.php?caliber=7.62x39)

Also, the stuff from Centerfire I was advocating earlier is out of stock (and their website doesn't indicate that). I cancelled that order and got the Yugo surplus on stripper clips from AIM.
Thanks........this stuff costs alot less than Wolf.

rtpzwms
August 19, 2010, 03:21 PM
Stinger what are you shooting this ammo with? SKS AK Mini?

stinger 327
August 19, 2010, 03:57 PM
AK. Will not use the Russian ammo in Mini-14.

If you enjoyed reading about "7.62 X 39 Which brand of ammo to get or avoid?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!