Where to for cheap bullets?

PDA

giggitygiggity
August 13, 2010, 10:10 AM
Where can I find cheap bullets online? I am particularly interested in the following:

180gr FMJ .40
230gr FMJ .45
130gr .270 (preferably something with a soft tip or designed to expand on impact)
150gr .308 (preferably something with a soft tip or designed to expand on impact)
180gr .308 (preferably something with a soft tip or designed to expand on impact)

Please let me know. Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Where to for cheap bullets?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
1SOW
August 13, 2010, 10:53 PM
For Pistol: Zero and Precision Delta have some reasonably priced. I've had some problems with PD's quality control---others swear by them.

Montana Gold has been a good bullet for me, but they are a little pricier.

No experience with rifle bullets.

Publius1688
August 13, 2010, 11:39 PM
try www.grandmasterbullets.com for your .45 softballs in 230 grains. Reasonable, lubed just right (mmmm, that didn't sound too good), and good shooters.

Randy1911
August 14, 2010, 08:03 AM
I find that www.wideners.com has a good selection of bullets at a reasonable price. I have bought from them and they have quick shipping.

If you enjoyed reading about "Where to for cheap bullets?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!