Just a note of Thanks

PDA

Blank Stare 73
August 15, 2010, 07:27 AM
Been a while since I've been on here, but I started reloading about a year ago, and it is without a doubt the best decision (gun related) I've ever made. I think I have fallen in love with the 45LC as a result and have experimented with it quite a bit.

So thanks to GP100 man, madcrate builder, and everyone who gave me advice ect. I really appreciate it!

If you enjoyed reading about "Just a note of Thanks" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Arkansas Paul
August 15, 2010, 10:29 AM
Good to hear. The guys here were very valuable to me when I started handloading as well. They're pretty awesome.

It's a good thing you handload if you like the .45 Colt. It gets a little expensive to shoot if you're buying ammo off the shelf. You don't have a whole lot of options too. I've handloaded several different rounds from cowboy loads to "Ruger Only" wristbreakers and loved every minute of it. Happy loading.

SASS#23149
August 15, 2010, 09:49 PM
glad to have you in the reloading 'clan'.
I love loading for my 45 sixguns,mostly mild loads with cast bullets.,,economical and just plain fun to shoot.shoot them in my rossi carbine as well,great fun !

If you enjoyed reading about "Just a note of Thanks" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!