Smith & Wesson M&P PSX Question

PDA

Nine Lives
August 16, 2010, 06:39 PM
Does anyone here who has or has toyed with one of these rifles know if they are capable of taking a suppressor or not? Thanks in advance.

If you enjoyed reading about "Smith & Wesson M&P PSX Question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kcmarine
August 16, 2010, 06:55 PM
It should.

Nine Lives
August 16, 2010, 06:56 PM
That's what I say, but I haven't actually put my hands on one and a year of browsing the net from overseas hasn't taught me much

kcmarine
August 16, 2010, 07:09 PM
If it has a threaded muzzle, and the surpressor is threaded in the same pattern, it will accept that surpressor.

kcmarine
August 16, 2010, 07:11 PM
Well there's more to it than that but yes it will work. Might want to look up (read: ask around here) about using a surpressor on a piston system AR. Might be a bit different than DI. Not sure. Someone chime in.

Nine Lives
August 17, 2010, 03:55 PM
Right, that's what I'm asking. I don't know if it's threaded or not which is why I ask. Surely someone has one here?

If you enjoyed reading about "Smith & Wesson M&P PSX Question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!