Value of scale?

PDA

sctman800
August 20, 2010, 11:27 AM
I have a friend with a scale and a need to raise a little money. I have never heard of the brand; Ohaus Model #7101-10. Can someone help me out, Jim.

If you enjoyed reading about "Value of scale?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ambidextrous1
August 20, 2010, 11:38 AM
Ohaus is a big name in scientific scales. If yu intend to use it for reloading, be sure it has a scale that reads weight in grains. For other applications, scales reading in milligrams are preferable.

oneounceload
August 20, 2010, 12:09 PM
Ohaus is the actual maker for just about every reloading company - they change the color and label from red to green to blue, etc.

rcmodel
August 20, 2010, 12:16 PM
If yu intend to use it for reloading, be sure it has a scale that reads weight in grains.This is critical.

Ohaus has made scales for a very long time and a great many of them have been for scientific, medical, and jewlery use.

A scale that only weighs in grams, or carats, or whatever would be useless for reloading.

All reloading data is in grains, with the exception of shotgun shot & black powder.

rc

sctman800
August 20, 2010, 12:27 PM
I haven't seen it, it is friend of friend, I will check on what weight scale it is. Jim.

If you enjoyed reading about "Value of scale?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!