Stripper clips for the 7mm Chilean Mauser 1895

PDA

Doucme2
August 20, 2010, 05:46 PM
I had a time finding 7mm stripper clips for my 7mm Mauser and when I did find them they were offered in sets of three to five for a hefty price. I suppose I'm a little dense but it finally dawned on me that the base of the 6.5 Mauser was identical to the 7mm. A place called Liberty Tree has the 6.5 stripper clips, unopened (40 to a box) for a very reasonable price and they fit and work perfectly in my Mauser.

If you enjoyed reading about "Stripper clips for the 7mm Chilean Mauser 1895" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Maj Dad
August 20, 2010, 06:47 PM
I modified my clip guide on the receiver on my M91 Argentine to use standard strippers back when I was shooting it in HP Rifle matches (fun stuff, not Camp Perry :p ). Opened it up with a file with just a few passes. Then, 20 years later, bought a thousand 7.65 on strippers - back to the drawing board... :uhoh:

If you enjoyed reading about "Stripper clips for the 7mm Chilean Mauser 1895" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!