Yet another new guy

PDA

TerryBob
December 10, 2003, 02:02 PM
I have been visiting here for a while and finally got around to registering. I'm glad that I did. This is a great forum with some interesting people contributing to it.

I live in Louisville, Kentucky. I hunt, fish and do a lot of plinking.

Thanks for having me,

TerryBob

If you enjoyed reading about "Yet another new guy" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
keyhole
December 10, 2003, 02:04 PM
Welcome!
Glad to have you aboard. Lots of great peoples here, and as many opinions.:D

Larry Ashcraft
December 10, 2003, 02:16 PM
Welcome!

My great grandad came from Louisville, KY to Colorado, but that was about 1899, so you probably didn't know him. ;)

TerryBob
December 10, 2003, 02:55 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys. I look forward to learning for the members here. Now, if I can only figure out how these smiley face thingys work.

:uhoh: :scrutiny: :confused: :rolleyes: Oh well, I had better look at the forum rules.

Take care all,

TerryBob

Brian Williams
December 10, 2003, 03:43 PM
Welcome, New guy buys ammo.........:rolleyes: :D

Come sit a spell and teach or learn, what ever floats your boat.

10-Ring
December 10, 2003, 03:46 PM
Welcome to THR! :cool: :D

El Tejon
December 10, 2003, 03:48 PM
Welcome!:)

BluesBear
December 10, 2003, 06:43 PM
Welcome aboard TerryBob,

I was born and raised in Louisville. (actually Highwiew)

I escaped to Seattle in 1999.

P95Carry
December 10, 2003, 07:19 PM
Welcome here TerryBob .. glad you got to register .... now - you gotta participate!!:p

Ignore Perfessr re the ammo ( ;) ) ..... but tell ya what - I'm runnin awful low on #9 so - just send me along a new bottle eh?!! :D

Later

cool45auto
December 10, 2003, 08:40 PM
Welcome to THR!:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Yet another new guy" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!