Year starting well

PDA

moosehunt
August 22, 2010, 12:09 PM
I didn't find a buck (deer) last year until the last day of the season, but that was January 1, so this year started good. Then, I drew an antelope (Pronghorn) tag here in NV (finally!!). Season opened yesterday, so I went out. Didn't really expect it to take all day, but finally got a shot at about 3:00 PM--buck in the bag, so a good year continues. We'll see how the rest of the year plays out. I have a NV deer tag (strangely, 2 years in a row after not getting drawn for 9 years) and a CA deer tag. I know that the blacktail in CA will be tough to get. Cheers all, and good luck.

If you enjoyed reading about "Year starting well" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
countertop
August 22, 2010, 11:16 PM
Without a picture, this never happened.

But congrats on filling your tag.

moosehunt
August 22, 2010, 11:33 PM
I have some photos, but not a clue as to how one would get them here! What difference would it make? Photos don't show a date anyway. I'm just conversing with the guys here about hunting--what's happening.

jbkebert
August 22, 2010, 11:37 PM
We are all just chomping at the bit waiting for season to start. So like most men we need picts and details in order to live vicariously through the lucky guy.:D Congrats on your hunt.

If you enjoyed reading about "Year starting well" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!