December 10, 2003, 07:40 PM
GUN SMUGGLED INTO UTAH PRISON
Just further proof that gun control laws only disarm honest citizens and
that criminals (even in prison) can still get guns! If you cannot keep
guns out of prisons, only an idiot would think banning guns in schools
will keep guns out of schools. However, the idiots will be pushing
their ballot initiative again. Full story in Deseret News
http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,565036914,00.html

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Smuggled Into Utah Prison" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sven
December 10, 2003, 08:21 PM
Wonder if they will dust for fingerprints?

;)

SDC
December 10, 2003, 08:58 PM
I've handled a double-barreled pistol that was made entirely in prison out of flashlight parts, epoxy, and some thin aluminium tubing for barrels; the guards picked it up before he got a chance to use it, but he had everything he needed to make it go "BANG". He was going to use screws for projectiles, ground match heads for powder, and two flashlight bulbs with the glass taken off as the "primers" for the charges. Gun control laws control guns just like alcohol control laws control alcohol, heroin control laws control heroin, and sex control laws control prostitution.

BHPshooter
December 10, 2003, 10:21 PM
Wow.

And interestingly enough, I haven't seen it on KSL or KUTV. :fire:

Thanks for the story.
Wes

Monkeyleg
December 10, 2003, 10:41 PM
Heavens! Criminals smuggling weapons into prisons? The very idea gives me the vapors!

BluesBear
December 10, 2003, 11:39 PM
The intended use for the gun is also still unknown, Friel said. :banghead:
Shhhhh, be vewy vewy kwiet. Da're hunting WABBITS!

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Smuggled Into Utah Prison" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!