what are friends for

PDA

willyjixx
December 11, 2003, 01:18 AM
a good friend of mine just got back in town after doing his time in the armed forces. being a pal i was driving around an runnin errands with him just to help with navigation an chit chat ol times (things change in 5 years) well eventually the conversation turned to are days when we used to go shooting an he asked where i go shoppin for goodies now a days. i coundt resist an took him to one of my favorite shops.

he is now the proud owner of a SW99. :D

were goin shootin this weekend

If you enjoyed reading about "what are friends for" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BamBam-31
December 11, 2003, 05:57 AM
Good on ya, willyjinx!

Hope you fellas have fun. :)

GLOCKT
December 11, 2003, 08:49 AM
It seems these days I have 2 types of friends.
Non-shooting friends and shooting friends.
The non shooters do not own or shoot and think my hobby of guns is idiotic.They occassionally shoot with me,but its like a trip to the dentist to pull a tooth.So for this group I only shoot when they approach me about an outting to the range.
The shooters I know are friends I've met at the range through the years,neighbors with the same hobby and friends from school 20 years ago I knew then that had the same interest but lost contact with for 1 reason or another.
So I get alot of loaner range time,which works out best.I shoot the format to my liking,as long as I want and as often as I want.

If you enjoyed reading about "what are friends for" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!