Some good gun desktop wallpapers

PDA

Camel
December 11, 2003, 02:34 AM
Gun Wallpapers (http://www.americasarmy.com/gallery/wallpaper_dev.php)

Thought some of you folk might like these. I have the Makarov one on right now :cool:

If you enjoyed reading about "Some good gun desktop wallpapers" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rayra
December 11, 2003, 06:32 AM
excellent. These should get the HR Dept's knickers in a knot.

Zach S
December 11, 2003, 08:43 AM
no 1911s:(

RTFM
December 11, 2003, 09:08 AM
It's been a while since I have played AA. It was a little chunky the last time I played. Is it any better now?

Hey rayra! Nice signature.

Thanks for the link, I'm using the M-203 now for wallpaper.

RTFM

ksnecktieman
December 11, 2003, 09:54 AM
What did I get? I opened that link, and got a message that I need to restart my pc for the new settings to take effect?
If I got something I do not want, can someone tell me how to get rid of it? Sorry, computer idiot here.:cuss:

RTFM
December 11, 2003, 10:27 AM
I'll PM you to keep it on topic- sort of.

RTFM

George Hill
December 11, 2003, 12:12 PM
Decent CGI work... but I'd rather use hi-rez photos.

Snowdog
December 11, 2003, 12:12 PM
When is a Makarov unreliable? When spent primers are used in the manufacture of fresh ammunition. :D

I wonder how someone going through all the trouble to generate a lifelike firearm image can let something as small-yet-obvious like that slip.
Always a critic. ;)

ocabj
December 11, 2003, 12:20 PM
The one problem I have with wallpaper images on the net is that very few are 1600x1200+ or are in wide aspect ratio.

BHPshooter
December 11, 2003, 01:40 PM
As mentioned a bit earlier, that Makarov picture could cause nightmares: using ammunition with defective primers can make for long, restless nights.

I wish they had a nice BHP. With functional ammo. :p

Wes

Camel
December 11, 2003, 01:59 PM
It's been a while since I have played AA. It was a little chunky the last time I played. Is it any better now?

Much better. Its fun watching a game like this evolve into something great. v2.0 did up the required CPU power just a little though, the new maps are large and urban so they take a bit higher end machine to run.

You guys are sharp! I never even noticed the primer thing on the Makarov wallpaper.

If you enjoyed reading about "Some good gun desktop wallpapers" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!