Marlin model 60 stainless steel magazine tube

PDA

augustino
August 27, 2010, 08:29 PM
I need a stainless steel magazine tube for a Marlin model 60 carbine. I measured this magazine tube against a mag tube from a full length model and they're the same size.
Got one you want to sell? If so let me know please & thanks!
augustino

If you enjoyed reading about "Marlin model 60 stainless steel magazine tube" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
endebt
August 27, 2010, 10:44 PM
Check with Bobs gun parts.com. I just looked and it shows 3 different sizes. Hope this helps

augustino
August 28, 2010, 05:46 AM
Hey endebt I checked and it appears as though it might help. I've e-mailed them with specifics and I'm hoping for a reply ASAP that will tell me they do have stainless mag outer & inners. Although the inners are all brass looking so the stainless doesn't really apply to inners.
But a good mag tube outer in stainless for that carbine sure would make me smile.

Thanks brother!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Marlin model 60 stainless steel magazine tube" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!