Beretta Custom Carry 2

PDA

gutterman
August 27, 2010, 09:27 PM
Picking up a Beretta Custom Carry 2 in 98% cond. for $500. It's stainless with black grips and single stack 8 round mags. Sound like a good deal? I understand that the production was limited and they are hard to find, but it seems like it would be a great carry piece.

If you enjoyed reading about "Beretta Custom Carry 2" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
johnnylaw53
August 28, 2010, 07:10 AM
Buddy had one a long time ago had a chance to buy it but didn't wish I would of. the only thing i here is that the mags are hard to fine and cost a lot. But how many to you really need. I remember it was a great weapon. price sound right too.

be safe

DFW1911
August 28, 2010, 08:07 AM
I think you did great. I've not come across any in quite some time and I've been keeping my eyes open.

My feel is that it would be a great CCW; is that your plan?

I'm jealous :)!

Take care,
DFW1911

PS: Pics???

Shipwreck
August 28, 2010, 08:43 AM
Very nice!

Please post pics!

Radagast
August 28, 2010, 08:47 AM
They are a fine firearm, I think the price you paid was OK as well. If you post about it at www.berettaforum.net I'm sure you will get quite a few replies.

gutterman
August 28, 2010, 03:07 PM
When I pick it up ,I'll post pics-probably in a couple weeks. Thanks for the input guys-I wasn't real sure about the price, the store had it tagged for $600, but since i've done alot business there, he took $100 off. As I said , I still wasn't sure about the $500 tag, but I know they are rare and this piece is in excellent shape.

berettaprofessor
August 28, 2010, 05:48 PM
It's a great price...compared to a new 92 or 92A1...concealable 92, parts interchange, SS, shorter trigger reach, Beretta quality.

If you enjoyed reading about "Beretta Custom Carry 2" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!