Where to buy a Hi-Point 9mm in Northern VA + how much?

PDA

David007
August 28, 2010, 02:19 PM
Bud's has the Hi Point 9mm w/Black Finish & Holster for $150 shipped. Add $25 for FFL and that's $175.

unfortunately, i dont need a holster. (This is going to be my new range plinker.)

If you enjoyed reading about "Where to buy a Hi-Point 9mm in Northern VA + how much?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MAKster
August 28, 2010, 07:03 PM
I don't know of any gun stores in Northern Virginia that sell Hi-Point pistols. You're best bet is to go to a gun show or pawn shop.

rklessdriver
August 28, 2010, 11:21 PM
I know of a dealer in NOVA for Hi Point. I don't know if he price matches or not. I know they are good honest folks and have a very good reputation on the local gun boards.

http://www.dkfirearms.com/index.html

Will

usp9
August 29, 2010, 09:31 AM
B&B Pawnbrokers in Fredericksburg carries them. Give them a call.

TexasGunbie
August 29, 2010, 12:06 PM
You can buy one through me and I will give you free shipping. The gun is 500 firm though.

David007
August 30, 2010, 10:28 AM
You can buy one through me and I will give you free shipping. The gun is 500 firm though.

how about $75 shipped?

W.E.G.
August 30, 2010, 11:21 AM
I know of a dealer in NOVA for Hi Point. I don't know if he price matches or not. I know they are good honest folks and have a very good reputation on the local gun boards.

http://www.dkfirearms.com/index.html

Wow, so Fort AP hill is now in "northern VA?"

Who knew?

CajunBass
August 30, 2010, 08:32 PM
I bought mine at Clark Brothers Guns in Opal (near Warrenton) on 28. Look for the bear on the roof.

I got mine years ago. No idea what they go for now.

Wow, so Fort AP hill is now in "northern VA?"

Who knew?

When I lived in Chesterfield, I considered anything north of Ashland to be "Northern Virginia." :) Now I draw the line at the Rappahannock. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Where to buy a Hi-Point 9mm in Northern VA + how much?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!