? for the Admins

PDA

ZCORR Jay
August 30, 2010, 11:56 AM
Hey All,
My name is Jason with ZCORR Products and I was wondering if there are any advertising options with the High Road?

We manufacture and sell long term storage anti corrosion gun bags which I am interested in introducing to the members here at a discount.

Besides promoting our products I do plan to contribute to the many conversations on a regular basis.

Thanks for the help

If you enjoyed reading about "? for the Admins" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mal H
August 30, 2010, 12:02 PM
I'm sure by this time you've looked around and found no advertising at all. We'll keep you in mind if we do start accepting ads (no need to check back every day ;) ).

What some commercial members do is add a simple link to their business in their signature. That is an acceptable practice. In the meantime, please do join in the conversations and add what you can to them.

ZCORR Jay
August 30, 2010, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the help Mal.

hso
August 30, 2010, 05:49 PM
We do have the Group Buys, Deals and Discounts section (http://thehighroad.org/forumdisplay.php?f=43) that dealers and manufacturers have offered members deep discounts through.

If you enjoyed reading about "? for the Admins" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!