Extra Mags for the Beretta Custom Carry 2

PDA

gutterman
August 31, 2010, 06:15 PM
Anybody know where I can find extra mags for the Beretta Custom Carry 2? They are the single stack 8 rnd mags. I guess you can't get them from Beretta, as they don't make the pistol anymore, and there was nothing listed on their site. I've also posted on the Beretta forum. Any help is appreciated.

If you enjoyed reading about "Extra Mags for the Beretta Custom Carry 2" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
wrench
September 1, 2010, 12:46 AM
Hey Gutterman, as you've found, these little mags can be hard to find, and expensive when you do find them.
Keep your eyes peeled on for sale boards, especially at the Berettaforum, they do come around every once in a while.
Anything under $50 is a good buy.

dogsoldier0513
September 1, 2010, 11:28 AM
If you can't find any spare mags, I'd be interested in the gun. :D

gutterman
September 1, 2010, 10:54 PM
I've also posted this elsewhere. On the beretta forum site I was given a source for the mags-midwestgunworks.com has them for $60.00. Pricey, but these are all I've located so far.

If you enjoyed reading about "Extra Mags for the Beretta Custom Carry 2" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!