Spare mags for the Beretta Type M

PDA

gutterman
September 1, 2010, 10:51 PM
I have been looking for a spare mag for my Beretta Custom Carry, and till now have not been able to locate any. On the Beretta site I was given a source-midwestgunworks.com has the mags for $60.00. A little pricey, but if you need one and there are no others, well? Just wanted to let you all know out there that there is a source for these magazines if you're lookin.

If you enjoyed reading about "Spare mags for the Beretta Type M" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Guns and more
September 2, 2010, 01:04 AM
When I was considering a Beretta M (maybe should have bought it) I shopped for magazines also.
Gunbroker had one and he was asking $60.
So, they are aout there but rare.

I assume you are referring to the single stack compact Beretta. How do you like it?

Shipwreck
September 2, 2010, 08:26 AM
CDNN has carried them in the past - might wanna check and see if they have any now

The mags for this gun is not cheap, though

gutterman
September 2, 2010, 05:12 PM
I found and ordered a mag from midwestgunworks.com. Price was $60, and I have'nt rec'd it yet. Will let you know how it performs as soon as it arrives. As far as the gun goes, have'nt made it to the range yet, but soon. I had a 92FS that I'm kicking myself for trading off, so when I saw this compact Beretta(which I really like the feel of) I just had to have it. I've heard nothing but good about them, so I feel I may have done OK. It is a stainless version at about 98% that I got for $500.

If you enjoyed reading about "Spare mags for the Beretta Type M" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!