Picked up a Don Hume IWB holster for my Kahr

PDA

bdb benzino
September 2, 2010, 03:21 AM
I have been wanting to try one of his holsters for a while and I am pleased:D. It fits and carries like a dream. It really seems like a good deal when you figure it costs $25 for this and other comparable holsters go for around $60. I may just get amother one for my J frame as well.

If you enjoyed reading about "Picked up a Don Hume IWB holster for my Kahr" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ArchAngelCD
September 2, 2010, 06:32 AM
I'm a big fan of Don Hume holsters and DeSantis holsters too. Both produce a quality product at a fair price IMO.

vwfool
September 18, 2010, 01:33 AM
Don Hume is one of the best deals around. They'll even do some options that they don't mention in their catalog, if you call them.

kbbailey
September 18, 2010, 02:06 AM
I recently bought a Don Hume for my sp101. Fits good, looks good, draws and reholsters easily. Mine is a thumbsnap model, it is easy to re-snap now that it is broken-in.
Price was right.
What's not to like?

Lar1911
September 18, 2010, 12:54 PM
I jst bought a belt from them, great price great belt. If you dont own a belt you need one.

I got it in brown and looks like a dress belt

If you enjoyed reading about "Picked up a Don Hume IWB holster for my Kahr" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!