Trail cam pix

PDA

flipajig
September 2, 2010, 01:14 PM
I just checked my Trail cam and found these they closed the area for deer hunting so we are still running the feeder for pigs.
But look what came in.127013

If you enjoyed reading about "Trail cam pix" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Double Naught Spy
September 2, 2010, 02:40 PM
Okay, so you had a couple of bucks show up. Deer eat too.

wankerjake
September 2, 2010, 03:05 PM
Okay, so you had a couple of bucks show up. Deer eat too.
Okay, so he wanted to show us the nice bucks that showed up. Certainly nothing to get upset about:confused:

Thanks for sharing the pics, I wish people posted trail cam pics more often. On another site I visit there is a trail cam pic section, it is pretty awesome.

swiftak
September 2, 2010, 03:27 PM
out of velvet already. isn't that early for the south?

Sunray
September 2, 2010, 10:19 PM
Those little fellows need to eat.

flipajig
September 3, 2010, 08:40 AM
when i checed the cam before there was alot better buck in the pic.
as for eating we have had alot of rain this year. also this is on public land
and the better bucks are feeder shy. there was also some pix of some pigs
the bigest one was around 100 lbs. just right for eating..

STEVE6
September 14, 2010, 07:38 PM
Thanks for sharing, always enjoy pics.

jimmyraythomason
September 14, 2010, 08:30 PM
out of velvet already. isn't that early for the south? I don't know about Texas but Alabama bucks are out of velvet by early August,sometimes as early as late July.

rodensouth
September 14, 2010, 11:56 PM
Many of us in the south do not have hundreds or thousands of acres of land to "hunt" for the target species.

This sensitivity for feeders and baiting has NO place in the hunting forum, even though some of you do not feel it is "hunting".

Post on the PETA forums please and leave the negativity out of here.

Thanks for the pics, it gets me excited to harvest or kill or whatever.

If you enjoyed reading about "Trail cam pix" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!