Witness elite grips

PDA

greyling22
September 5, 2010, 12:49 AM
does anybody have the aluminum grips from henning or the houge extreme grips they'd like to post a picture of? I'd like to replace my rubber ones with something slimmer, but neither outfit posts pictures, and google has let me down.

If you enjoyed reading about "Witness elite grips" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hardluk1
September 5, 2010, 09:41 AM
Henning did have pictures on his site and they are thinner but expensive. The witness is a handfull for average size hands. Thats just from being able to run a 10mm double stack on the same frame as a 9mm. Go to brian enoss eaa forums and you would have a better chance to run this question there and get a reply. Good luck.

JTQ
September 5, 2010, 01:56 PM
From the Hogue site.

http://www.hoguestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=116_125_553&products_id=4892

greyling22
September 6, 2010, 12:27 AM
I saw those, and I think I will need to call hogue, because the elite match I have is a large frame gun, while the cz's are small frame guns. I don't know if hogue makes something for that gun or not.

If you enjoyed reading about "Witness elite grips" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!