gotta start em' young.

PDA

paintballdude902
September 8, 2010, 09:45 PM
my sister called while i was out dove hunting and asked if i could swing out to the day care and pick up her daughter. i had no problem doin it since i was only 10 mins away, but then i got a crazy idea. I TOOK MY 3YO NIECE HUNTING!!

by hunting i mean i turned it into a game for her. i had already shot a dove so i put it in my pocket and told her to hide in a bush behind my truck. i then belly crawled 75 ft and shot my gun. i pulled the dove outa my pocket and had her hold it up. (the gun has empty and on safe so don't worry)

she asked when were gonna go hunting again :D

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a121/paintballdude902/jenny.jpg

had to share

If you enjoyed reading about "gotta start em' young." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
wankerjake
September 8, 2010, 11:20 PM
Pretty stinkin cute. Can't wait to take my little girls out with me.

paintballdude902
September 8, 2010, 11:22 PM
thanks man

i think im gonna wait another year or 2 before i let her shoot a gun but they will be a few more little adventures like this

wankerjake
September 8, 2010, 11:27 PM
My 20 month old daughter loves animals and we watch hunting shows together. When the hunter shoots she always says "got 'em". Adorable. Start 'em early and they'll want to hunt with daddy when they're old enough. That's my theory anyway, we'll see what happens.

dawico
September 9, 2010, 12:44 AM
My four year old is my best retriever. She love hunting Dove with me, and she likes to eat them also. Maybe next year she can shoot them also.;)

If you enjoyed reading about "gotta start em' young." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!