Lasermax Battery Installation Help ?

PDA

funkerbunny
September 9, 2010, 09:08 PM
Hiyas all,

I recently got a lasermax sight included with a glock 22 I purchased at a pawn shop. After getting the gun home and stripping it I realized the sight didnt come with a battery cover or batteries. I contacted lasermax and they said I needed parts for the LMS-1411P I ordered the batteries and battery cover they said I needed and it arrived today. The problem is I cant get the battery cover to close with the battery pack in ! Is there some kind of trick to this I'm missing ? I've checked multiple times and I'm sure these are the right batteries. The battery cap fits on fine and locks into place fine with 2 batteries but with 3 its impossible. I can post pics if needed but any help would really be appreciated on this.

-Candice

If you enjoyed reading about "Lasermax Battery Installation Help ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
19&41
September 11, 2010, 08:19 PM
Are you sure there isn't a battery left in the chamber? Sometimes one will become dead and corrode and swell and stick in the chamber.

If you enjoyed reading about "Lasermax Battery Installation Help ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!