Pictures: CZ-75 In Digital Camo

PDA

stevemis
September 10, 2010, 07:50 PM
I got this 75B as part of a trade about a year ago. It had an amazing trigger job (note the competition hammer) but looked like it had been "put away wet" most of it's life.

A local gunsmith offers water-transfer printing .. I picked out a desert tan digital. I think it came out fantastic!

What do you folks think?

If you enjoyed reading about "Pictures: CZ-75 In Digital Camo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
writerinmo
September 10, 2010, 08:00 PM
That looks like they did one hell of a job on it, Very nice!

schmeky
September 10, 2010, 08:08 PM
stevemis,

Yea, ain't that comp hammer amazing? I like the camo look, very different.

stevemis
September 10, 2010, 08:19 PM
Yea, ain't that comp hammer amazing?

Yeah. It's impressive when done right. I wish CZ offered it in stainless... I'd put one on my bright 75B.

I like the camo look, very different.

That's exactly what I was going for. Different and cheap. I didn't want to dump a wad of cash into the pistol, but couldn't stand looking at all of the dings and scrapes... I do appreciate "normal" wear.. but abuse just makes me upset.

:)

I'll have pictures of a CZ P01 in pink camo in a week or so. My wife's anniversary present for a decade of putting up with my antics...

tekarra
September 10, 2010, 08:33 PM
Not my cup of tea, but as you like it, that's all that matters. Can hardly wait to see the pink camo!

Tenacious B
September 11, 2010, 02:46 AM
I usually don't go for this sort of thing, but that looks really slick. Too bad I would lose it at the range. But then again, you can conceal without having to wear a Hawaiian shirt.;)

MikePaiN
September 11, 2010, 05:57 AM
Nice work, but if it were mine with black controls and accents, I would have left the grips black also.

Full Metal Jacket
September 11, 2010, 06:07 AM
is there a gun in those pics? i can't see it! :eek:

ultradoc
September 11, 2010, 06:26 AM
cool. camo almost looks 3-d-ish

Calhoun
September 11, 2010, 10:45 AM
Interesting. Looks like they did a good job on it.

Don't set it down in the desert without a lanyard. Might loose it. :)

armoredman
September 11, 2010, 12:32 PM
Very nice - how durable is the finish? Do they offer it in Rhodesian? ;)

Silvanus
September 11, 2010, 03:39 PM
Looks very nice. I'm not sure if I would want to paint any of my guns like that, but it sure looks well made and different.

Roswell_Kid
September 11, 2010, 03:40 PM
Wow! I saw your pics and immediately Rick Jamesī signature tune started playing in my head. So very... different!

As schmeky said:

"Yea, ain't that comp hammer amazing?" Ditto!

For whatever reason, being "run hard and put away wet" is an existence that seems to fit the CZ 75. Like a good, inexpensive wine that exhibits great "guzzle quality," the CZ seems so "delightfully abuse-able."

schmeky
September 11, 2010, 06:14 PM
Hmmmmm . . . . . . Roswell Kid . . . . . Costa Rica . . . . . sounds familiar ;)

sledhead76
September 11, 2010, 06:21 PM
That turned out really nice, I'm not a huge camo fan but that looks sharp! May I ask, what's a job like that cost? Looks exponentially better than 99% of the home-sprayed jobs you see.

Roughneck08
September 12, 2010, 02:02 AM
Very interesting job looks to be durable.

Kingofthehill
September 12, 2010, 12:22 PM
That looks amazing!... id love to get that done to a couple guns of mine!...

That new transfer technique is pretty amazing

Tecolote
September 12, 2010, 03:43 PM
That's one of the coolest CZs I've ever seen!:what:

armoredman,

Rhodesian camo would be cool but I wish I could find one of these...

TexasGunbie
September 12, 2010, 07:58 PM
So if you drop your gun in the desert, how will you find it??

jrod
September 13, 2010, 02:15 AM
Very cool! I just ordered a CZ75B.Got tired of plastic and I'm going back to steel.CZ's just feel perfect in the hand.

thomasnguyen714
September 13, 2010, 02:36 AM
I bought my CZ-75 while stationed in Germany in 1988. Of all the guns I've bought and sold, the CZ-75 is still sitting in my safe and enjoys occasional outings to the range. She still shoots as good as the day I got her. Actually better because my shooting has vastly improved since I was a 19 year old Private in the Army.

If you enjoyed reading about "Pictures: CZ-75 In Digital Camo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!