Renewed intrest in Hunting

PDA

Cady04V
September 11, 2010, 05:30 PM
What has been wrong with me? I had let life take over and forgot how enjoyable hunting was. Now with a few more years under my belt and an ever increasing cholesterol count, I am back into truly enjoying hunting and even better the rewards. I learned a long time ago that if you like to eat you better learn to cook. Even more important than that is how to get what you want to cook. New to the forum and just dropping in.

If you enjoyed reading about "Renewed intrest in Hunting" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
WTBguns10kOK
September 11, 2010, 10:29 PM
Welcome back to the funny farm. Fall bear season is just around the corner here, mmm want more jerky....

blackops
September 11, 2010, 11:46 PM
Sometimes other things in life become more important. Though this isn't the case with myself fortunately, I know sometimes things change. Good to hear your back into it. Start shooting again and get comfortable with a rifle in your hands. Then go get some meat.

If you enjoyed reading about "Renewed intrest in Hunting" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!