When Snowmen ATTACK!!!!!

PDA

hillbilly
December 12, 2003, 11:11 PM
Here are some pics that are about a year old. For some reason, when I first logged on, I could not post pics from my Macintosh.

However, since updating our browser, all pic posting problems are now mysteriously fixed.

And I had just never remembered to post these.

So, for your veiwing pleasure.........

hillbilly

If you enjoyed reading about "When Snowmen ATTACK!!!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hillbilly
December 12, 2003, 11:12 PM
Next in the series

hillbilly
December 12, 2003, 11:13 PM
Logical progression......

Quartus
December 12, 2003, 11:13 PM
Looks like a good place to use some of those flamethrower rounds!

:D

hillbilly
December 12, 2003, 11:15 PM
Finis.....

cool45auto
December 12, 2003, 11:25 PM
:cool: :D

seeker_two
December 13, 2003, 12:17 AM
Dragon's Breath, anyone? :evil:

(Someone has too much time--and snow--on their hands...:D )

cracked butt
December 13, 2003, 12:31 AM
The third pic made me spit my soda all over my screen when it came up.:D :evil:

Ant Mod
December 13, 2003, 02:00 AM
Band...................................Wagon.................................

fiVe
December 13, 2003, 02:36 AM
Take that, Al Qaeda! With your headless selves and your cold, dead hands.

Great pics.....:D

Azrael256
December 13, 2003, 05:14 AM
We just got a few inches of snow around here, and a good number of the students aren't used to any snow at all, so there was much frolicking outdoors this evening. I'm not saying that I would ever join in such juvenile behavior as snowball fights and building snowmen, but there are now several of the ten-footer variety around campus. Kinda makes me wonder...

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go put my gloves on the radiator to dry out.

Nightfall
December 13, 2003, 07:30 AM
LOL! Nicely done. :D

280PLUS
December 13, 2003, 08:37 AM
is that a nice red milk crate being used for illegal puposes e.g. not being used for milk??

you KNOW there's been a big crackdown on that kind of activity lately,,,i may have to report this to the milk crate police...

funny,,,around here there WAS such a crackdown and i had to laugh when i saw on the tube a S.W.A.T. team with a milk crate in between the front seats of their van with some of their stuff jammed in it

i'm sure it was just a recent confiscation though,,,and they're just using it while waiting for the rightful owner to claim it :rolleyes:

:D

ps that must be one of those .44 magnums,,,blew their heads clean off...

:neener:

hillbilly
December 13, 2003, 01:48 PM
Thanks for your concern, but the milk crate in the pic is a pre-ban assault milk crate that's been grandfathered in.........

hillbilly

George Hill
December 13, 2003, 02:04 PM
That was some funny stuff.

manwithoutahome
December 13, 2003, 02:50 PM
hillbilly, Great Pics :D

This year, I would say that the signs should say:

sadam
osama

And send them to the network in the middle east that's been trying to aid the enemy with their newscasts... maybe the US will allow that segment to be aired in Iraq :D.

M

sm
December 13, 2003, 02:55 PM
Hey hillbilly...that was great!

Didn't you get snow last night? Gonna do an update? :D

We're waiting :D

Dr.Rob
December 13, 2003, 03:26 PM
Heheh... that was worth a chuckle.

TonyB
December 13, 2003, 07:09 PM
Wait till I email this to P.E.T.S.M....people for the ethical treatment of snow men(I mean non-gender specific snow people of a non-specified relgion or sexual preference):cool:

hey post #500......yipee...:neener:

tyme
December 13, 2003, 07:38 PM
hmm...
http://www.sockpuppet.org/~tyme/victorythroff.jpg

Balog
December 13, 2003, 08:24 PM
tyme: I dunno, I'd think pics of something being shot (especially when it's something not generally used as a target) would be "gun related" enough to be kosher.

cordex
December 13, 2003, 08:30 PM
So why did Qaeda get wasted first? Maybe it's just angle, but Al looks like he's a little closer. Wouldn't it be better to engage the closest first?

hillbilly
December 13, 2003, 10:14 PM
Cordex, good point about engaging the closest targets first.

But, if you look at Al's head, really closely, you'll see that he doesn't have one anymore, and that his "turban" just fell straight down to cover the gaping neck wound.

Litlman
December 13, 2003, 10:49 PM
Now that made me laugh!!!!!!!

Benjamin
December 14, 2003, 01:15 AM
So, whose hat did you end up shooting?

Also, and I'm completely serious about this, what load did you use? Buck? #8's?

hillbilly
December 14, 2003, 11:56 AM
If you look at the picture of the atual shot, you can see the dark blue "turban" right above where Quaeda's head used to be.

It's a big dark blob that's sorta shaped like a bird.......a black dove of peace, perhaps? Ha ha ha......

As for load, it was merely some cheapie Remington field loads.....low brass, No. 6 shot. I think it's the stuff you can get for like $3 a box of 25 at Wal-Mart at the beginning of dove season.

Distance is 7 yards, or 21 feet.

hillbilly

CZ-100
December 14, 2003, 04:19 PM
So why did Qaeda get wasted first? Maybe it's just angle, but Al looks like he's a little closer. Wouldn't it be better to engage the closest first?

You mean you could not see it in his eyes??? :neener:

That made me think of the scen in the outlaw Jose Wales. with the solders in the porch.:D

If you enjoyed reading about "When Snowmen ATTACK!!!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!