Kahr 380

PDA

TheProf
September 13, 2010, 07:04 PM
Any new reports regarding the Kahr 380? Have the bugs been worked out? (Earlier postings seemed to indicate that there were FTF problems. So....I'm looking for an update based on current users.)

If you enjoyed reading about "Kahr 380" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Zerodefect
September 13, 2010, 09:48 PM
You just need to use hotter ammo in mine. Runs ok on WWB, but I'd never carry with such weak ammo. Runs 100% on Corbon defense loads.

Also the bottom of the mags aren't on tight enough and can get wiped off easy and spill your rounds out all over the grocery stores floor. I removed the bottoms and folded them down tighter with a couple wacks with a hammer. Slid them back on nice and tight. If they aren't tight to the bottom the inside plate won't hold the bottom on, they both wipe right out.

I also noticed the bottom of the mags rubbing the bottom of the frame, could make reloads tough if my luck was bad enough. I trimmed down the mag bottoms for proper clearance and polished them up.

Not really a big deal. And my p380 really outshoots other mouseguns by a large margin. Actually quite speedy and easy to aim with.

WRGADog
September 13, 2010, 11:53 PM
I have owned my P380 ~2 years and have fired ~800 rounds through the gun with no problems whatsoever.

If you enjoyed reading about "Kahr 380" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!