Mossberg 702 Plinkster Pistol

PDA

dgvc63
September 14, 2010, 03:55 PM
Just saw this a couple weeks ago while surfing and wondering why Mossberg isn't taking over the .22 Market by actually accessorizing their fine little import. This is a VERY interesting little item in the $200 price range... Mossie's answer to Ruger's Charger pistol I suppose.

Anyone actually seen one of these babies yet?

If you enjoyed reading about "Mossberg 702 Plinkster Pistol" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
sarge83
September 14, 2010, 05:03 PM
I owned one of these Junksters. Even in a rest couldn't get it to shoot to the same area much less place twice. Sold it at a pawn shop and took a $20 lose but the money I got for it went for a really nice 10/22.

RevolvingGarbage
September 14, 2010, 11:27 PM
I have the full rifle version. It was the first firearm I owned, bought with my own hard earned cash a few months after i turned 18. As of right now its sitting inside an airsoft G36 body. Its never been amazingly accurate, but its more than good enough for cans and squirrels.

I like the looks of the pistol version, id love to get a hold of the stock to use for my rifle version.

If you enjoyed reading about "Mossberg 702 Plinkster Pistol" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!