Anyone ever have this problem with their treestand?

PDA

Derek Zeanah
September 16, 2010, 12:14 PM
Not something I would ever expect to see...

Link here (http://imgur.com/a/adv6f/bear_in_the_tree_stand).

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone ever have this problem with their treestand?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kanook
September 16, 2010, 12:24 PM
The first time I left my wife alone in a treestand, a mama and her 2 cups decided to pay her a visit. The first cup came right up to the bottom of her stand and stared up at her. So the wife does the best thing she can think of, calls me.

While she was whispering to me teling me what's going on, l told her to speak in a normal voice and they would leave. She wanted them to stay, go figure.

Anyway, after about ten minutes they left and she was calling everybody she knew when the last one came thu. She didn't realize that it wasn't momma and she could shoot if she wanted.

It took me 12 years before I saw my first bear and couldn't get a shot. Took her 15 minutes and didn't shoot.

bang_bang
September 16, 2010, 12:30 PM
That "problem" looks like an easy hunting trip. :rolleyes:

I only wish those monster bucks I see every now and then in the fields would bed down in the flower box, and wait for me to bring them their morning coffee.

JEB
September 16, 2010, 03:30 PM
well i guess thats how ya know you picked a good spot!

Double Naught Spy
September 16, 2010, 07:33 PM
That is the second time I have seen bears in stands. The other was a large platform stand and it was a video. Two guys are yelling at the bear, trying to get it to leave because they want to use it for hunting, but in the end, they decided the bear could have it. Sorry, don't have the link anymore. However, this is pretty funny.
http://wn.com/black_bear_joins_alec_in_treestand

janobles14
September 16, 2010, 10:33 PM
speaking of bears and deer hunting....if anyone wants to try this please video it!

if you see a black bear close to you while hunting, wheeze or snort wheeze like a deer and watch what happens! fyi...keep your rifle handy! :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone ever have this problem with their treestand?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!