Big E Gunshow, West Springfield, Mass

PDA

FPrice
December 13, 2003, 03:35 PM
I was able to get to the show for a few minutes this morning, was looking primarily for ammo and possibly a Ruger Single Six. Apparently there is another big show in PA so a few of the bigger dealers were not there.

The ammo tent seemed a little bland this time. A variety of milsurp ammo but nothing really spectacular and the prices seemed a tad bit higher than the past but I could be mistaken.

The show inside was a little smaller than usual however there seemed to be a larger variety of items. Para- Ordnance (sp?) pistols seem to be showing up here now. However I do not know if they are on the AGs approved list. Lots of S&W pistols, some prices almost seemed reasonable this time.

Found a couple of Rugers, will have to go back tomorrow and check them out in more detail.

Not a bad show but I was in a hurry and really couldn't look in any detail.

Anyone going there tomorrow morning before the big storm?

If you enjoyed reading about "Big E Gunshow, West Springfield, Mass" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Kingson
December 13, 2003, 06:38 PM
I will be there on Sunday in line out in the cold waiting for it to open. It's only about 2-3 miles from my house. Hoping to find something to buy, haven't bought anything this month and I'm feeling the need to...damn gun addiction.

If you enjoyed reading about "Big E Gunshow, West Springfield, Mass" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!