Herret's Grips

PDA

BTR11584
September 20, 2010, 07:12 PM
CDNN is selling a a smooth target grip for square butt K-frames. They say they are Herrett's grips, but look like factory smooth targets. Anyone know if they are real Herrett's are not?

If you enjoyed reading about "Herret's Grips" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CraigC
September 20, 2010, 10:06 PM
Don't know, I would assume the ad is correct. I ordered some for an N-frame. We'll see.

CraigC
September 26, 2010, 11:51 AM
Got mine yesterday. They are indeed Herrett's, though they don't appear to be of Herrett's design. They ain't Ropers but they are very comfortable, moreso than my Ahrends Retro Targets. They are also slightly warped and the two halves don't mate together very well. IMHO, for an off-the-shelf grip they are good. Had I paid $200 and waited six months for them the fitment would be unacceptable but they are worth every bit of the $40 I paid for them. They now reside on a 6" model 29 and await a range test.

If you enjoyed reading about "Herret's Grips" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!