slo-mo bullets

PDA

Diggers
September 22, 2010, 01:46 AM
Has this been posted before? Its a long video and ment to be artistic so take that as you will but its pretty cool to see what happens when bullets hit hard objects.

Check out the HPs hitting the gel blocks around the mid 4 minute mark. Interesting to see that in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfDoQwIAaXg

If you enjoyed reading about "slo-mo bullets" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rondog
September 22, 2010, 02:07 AM
Yeah, it's been around, but it's one of my all-time faves! Very cool.

Jorg Nysgerrig
September 22, 2010, 02:29 AM
Has this been posted before?
Oh, just about every month since it was posted on youtube. :) But, if some new folks want to discuss it, knock yourselves out.

Diggers
September 22, 2010, 02:51 AM
:) Must of missed it the first 12 times.

C96
September 23, 2010, 03:14 PM
One of the more interesting parts to me was near the end they use shotgun loads on IHMSA silhouette targets. Gives a person some idea of taking a hit from a shotgun load.

rightside
September 25, 2010, 09:15 AM
Seen it before, but, I always watch it again, very cool.

DFW1911
September 25, 2010, 11:56 AM
Do yourself a favor when you watch it: mute the music on the video and play Johnny Cash's cover of "Rusty Cage." Sure you may have to listen to it 3X or so, but so what :D?

You'll be glad you did.

Trust me on this one :)

Thanks for the post.

DFW1911

Freedom_fighter_in_IL
September 25, 2010, 05:28 PM
First time I have seen it. I am going to rip it, strip the music from it and make that sucker a screen saver!

parsimonious_instead
September 26, 2010, 11:51 AM
I actually love gun videos, but just about everyone on YouTube seems to feel the need to use the most annoying, grating heavy metal music as their soundtrack.
The sort of "techno" this person chose wasn't bad at all, but I wish people would use a bit more creativity with their background choices!

If you enjoyed reading about "slo-mo bullets" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!