Ed Browns MA Signature Edition

PDA

RetLawman590
September 22, 2010, 09:31 AM
Hi,

First post for me here. I currently own two customized XDs (45C and 40sc), great guns. Looking at a semi custom carry 1911. Anyone own or fired this 1911? Can't seem to find more that one or two people on various forums. No one has actually given a range report yet. Here is the gun I am speaking of. It's basically an Executive Carry in SS with ambi-safety, g10 grips, 4.5lb trigger, HD firing pin, his signature engraved on slide and you get a copy of one of his published books.
Thanks

http://www.edbrown.com/massadayoob.htm

If you enjoyed reading about "Ed Browns MA Signature Edition" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Prion
September 22, 2010, 09:40 AM
How much credit can you give a book about CC that features a Kimber in condition 2 on the cover!!!

Kidding, seriously though, it's a Brown, should be good to go.

RetLawman590
September 22, 2010, 09:45 AM
Hey, I never even noticed that. I've heard its a very good read, even for a retired LEO like myself, but that was a oops. Thanks, I've heard EB are up there with Nighthawks and Les Baers. Only wish Wilson made a true 4.25" Commander. I'm also a fan of the Bobtail.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ed Browns MA Signature Edition" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!