South Floridians

PDA

cbrgator
September 22, 2010, 03:09 PM
Just came across this group, TSSA (Tropical Sport Shooting Association). Anyone a member or familiar? They shoot at Trail Glades and Markham.

They have "drill nights" once per month that seemed interesting from what I read on their website.

Does anyone here have experience with TSSA that they wouldn't mind sharing with me?

If you enjoyed reading about "South Floridians" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jbh13
September 22, 2010, 03:15 PM
Not familiar, but thanks for the info. I've been looking for a rifle range in my area.

Vonderek
September 22, 2010, 04:50 PM
I shot an IDPA match they host every month and have known the couple that run the outfit for a number of years. They are good people and the members by and large seemed like a friendly and knowledgeable bunch.

philpost
September 22, 2010, 10:08 PM
Good news, I'd only need to make 2 right turns to get there; bad news, I'd also have to drive 2.5 hours across the Everglades. I wish there was something like this around here.:(

czhen
September 23, 2010, 01:48 PM
I shot two or three times with them at Miami Trail Glades Range , nice people, safe and also I heard that their group increased lately. I don't do it because I do work on that time or week ends. I will repeat as soon as my schedule come back to normal.

CZhen
FL

jbh13
September 24, 2010, 11:01 PM
Can't find any info on the range at Markham Park, can someone send me a link?

Vonderek
September 25, 2010, 03:12 AM
http://www.broward.org/Parks/MarkhamPark/Pages/MarkhamParkTargetRange.aspx

cbrgator
September 26, 2010, 07:15 PM
Does anybody have info on their "drill nights"

czhen
September 26, 2010, 11:26 PM
Here is the web site

http://www.sfpc.org/

CZHenry
FL

cbrgator
September 27, 2010, 03:41 PM
czhen,

That is a different group. I've browsed the websites, but was just wondering if anybody on this forum had a personal experience to share.

If you enjoyed reading about "South Floridians" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!