Old Fuff

PDA

Old Fuff
December 14, 2003, 10:48 AM
The Old Fuff wishes to announce that he will be traveling prior to the coming holidays and therefore not be able to follow events on this forum as closely as usual. But both his friends and critics can rest assured that he will return before long. At that time anyone with technical questions that he might be able to answer should feel free to post them. I know, with absolute certainty that this forum will continue without me in good fashion.

I wish everyone Happy Holidays and a Prosperous New Year.

If you enjoyed reading about "Old Fuff" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
HSMITH
December 14, 2003, 11:16 AM
Be safe and have fun.

R-Tex12
December 14, 2003, 11:18 AM
Best wishes for a truly Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours, Old Fuff.

Hope you have a ball.

R-Tex

jar
December 14, 2003, 11:19 AM
First, we will miss you while you're gone and look forward to your early return. Have a safe trip and arrive alive.

RWK
December 14, 2003, 12:20 PM
Happy holidays, have a safe and joyous trip, you will be missed, and with best regards -- Roy

BluesBear
December 14, 2003, 05:20 PM
Happy Holidays to you and yours OF.

Travel safe, speak well of us and bring back lots of stories and photos.

RTFM
December 15, 2003, 09:30 AM
Stay safe and post pictures:D
Happy Holidays to you and yours Old Fluff.

RTFM

4v50 Gary
December 15, 2003, 12:32 PM
Have fun & stay safe.

tcdrennen
December 15, 2003, 12:51 PM
OF-

Thanks for your help with the High standard - my friend hasn't done anything with it yet, but we both appreciate your pointers. Have a great holiday!

Tara

Gordon
December 15, 2003, 09:10 PM
Thank you for shareing your knowledge and research. May the Lord bless and protect you!:)

If you enjoyed reading about "Old Fuff" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!