Almost Everything

PDA

doc2rn
September 29, 2010, 12:19 AM
I think I am almost done! I have all I want save one a S&W Model 10 3":eek:
Here is a look at most of my favorite shootin irons. The new one on top is a Colt Python that has never been fired! Keepin it company are a few of my ole trusted full size an H&R 199, a Colt Diamondback 4" in .38 spec, and a S&W 651.

If you enjoyed reading about "Almost Everything" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
420Stainless
September 29, 2010, 10:24 AM
That's a good looking bunch. I've wanted a Python all of my life, but have waited until the prices inflated too much. Love the Diamondback in .38 too.

I fear I'll never be almost done. After getting along with 3 Semiautos my entire adult life I bought my first revolver 5 years ago. Now I have about 8 of them and every other time I go to my local used gun seller it seems he has another that tugs at me. I don't even use revolvers except for recreational shooting. None of mine are collectable, but I sure like having them in the safe for some reason.

If you enjoyed reading about "Almost Everything" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!