C.A. "Police Undercover" size vs S&W J, K

PDA

dashootist
October 3, 2010, 08:51 PM
How does the size of the 6-shoot 38spl Charter Arms "Police Undercover" compare to the S&W J frame like Model 60 or a K-frame snubby? As CCW

If you enjoyed reading about "C.A. "Police Undercover" size vs S&W J, K" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Lucky Derby
October 4, 2010, 03:34 AM
I don't know the answer, but this is an odd question for a poll. It is asking for a fact (size of one gun compared to another) not an opinion (is gun X better than gun Y?)

CajunBass
October 4, 2010, 11:17 AM
I've got a 5 shot Undercover C/A from the '70's. It's much smaller than a "K" frame snubbie, and about the same size as a "J" frame I'd say.

Rexster
October 5, 2010, 09:20 PM
I agree; odd for a poll. This is a simple question of actual dimensions.

Monster Zero
October 6, 2010, 02:21 PM
Well, in my opinion it's more like an N frame but that's just my opinion. :)

dashootist
October 6, 2010, 07:50 PM
Here's what I deduced about the "Police Undercover" by reading the internet. The P.U. is different from the normal Undercover. The former is built on a bigger frame. But I don't know how much bigger. I would sure like the 6-round capability of the P.U., but I'm not sure if I like the extra bulk. And I can't find them locally to compare.

If you enjoyed reading about "C.A. "Police Undercover" size vs S&W J, K" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!