looking for a hunting buddy Middle GA

PDA

Dups
October 10, 2010, 08:15 PM
i'm in warner robins... if anyone is in this area hit me up. i'l be heading to Ocmulgee WMA for opening weekend... but if plans were to change i wouldn't be offended.

Ed.

If you enjoyed reading about "looking for a hunting buddy Middle GA" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
S&Wfan
October 11, 2010, 10:20 PM
Ed, no offense, but most folks want to know something about the folks they hunt with . . . (age, experience, sobriety, scent-control, etc.) so you might want to fill us all in. It might lead to getting hooked up with another like-minded hunter.

Best wishes for a fun hunting season!

MYREDTAIL
October 22, 2010, 02:14 AM
I have been looking for a hunting buddy here in NYS for the past few years I have even taken out an ad in the local sporting newspaper " SWF WITH A PICKUP TRUCK WHO LIKES HUNTING & THE GREAT OUTDOOR'S & THAT CAN SKIN & GUT A DEER WHITIN A REASONABLE TIME," but I still havent gotten any answer's from not even one women who like deer Hunting. ? HA HA HA good luck finding someone to hunt with,

If you enjoyed reading about "looking for a hunting buddy Middle GA" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!