People at Sig Forums Nazis?

PDA

m500'92
October 12, 2010, 09:04 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the people who run Sig Forums seem to have a nazi (very controlling/do as i say or else you're banned) standpoint. I recently got banned because I went against the "authority" there (by calling them childish for having an ongoing rant and having a thread just so they can all keep cursing about some guy) and they labeled me as a friend of this guy or a troll and ended my membership. And I live in Canada, as far as I know probably not even the same country as this guy (most likely being America). They don't seem to have the ethics that I've noticed here or anywhere else for that matter. Or is that just me?

If you enjoyed reading about "People at Sig Forums Nazis?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Zane
October 12, 2010, 09:10 PM
Then be the better man and take the high road path. Don't go there. Complaining doesn't provide anyone benefit and only serves to create animosity.

InkEd
October 12, 2010, 09:16 PM
I don't think being a jerk on the web qualifies as being a Nazi.

People seem to forget the seriousness of their idealology and actions. It is not a thing to take lightly.

Large scale warfare and genocide GREATLY dwarf being banned from a forum.

Larry Ashcraft
October 12, 2010, 09:24 PM
We don't do forum wars.

If you enjoyed reading about "People at Sig Forums Nazis?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!