Sig P220 SAO..coming home

PDA

MikePaiN
October 13, 2010, 06:13 AM
I saw a thread in here yesterday about Kimber 1911 vs Sig P220. It was funny too me because I just sold my 1911 to recoup my old 220.
The short story:
About a year and a half ago I stupidly traded my P220 SAO .22 Classic away, I've missed it ever since. It really was one of the only guns of the many I've sold or traded that I regretted moving. Anyway, its had two owners since...both pretty much safed it. The second has been teasing me with it for the last 6 months since he found out it was my old baby. We finally worked out a do-able trade deal. Its coming home shortly :)
And this time to make sure it is staying put....I bought the .45 X-Change kit(which was finally in stock at Top Gun Supply)and a bunch of extra mags. :D
Here's a pic from when I had it last
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x298/Mikepain_pics/DSC01655-1.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig P220 SAO..coming home" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Sig P220 SAO..coming home" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!