Hi-Point stress test

PDA

R3dundantC
October 14, 2010, 01:54 PM
Found the following video on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbvvurXmAmg

They beat up a Hi Point. It is surprisingly durable for a >$200 gun. I might have to consider picking up one for use as a truck or BOB gun.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hi-Point stress test" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
W.E.G.
October 14, 2010, 02:16 PM
If the price of zinc goes up, you might even be able to sell it as scrap for more than you paid for it.

Mooseman
October 14, 2010, 02:33 PM
I have one of the 45 and it serves well as an extra gun. I question the wisdom of the folks in the video that attempted to blow up the highpoint then continued to shoot it without checking the internals. For those who don't know it takes a small hammer and punch to open up a hi-point to detail clean it, highly doubt these guys did that.

TexasGunbie
October 14, 2010, 04:22 PM
if they make the hipoint just a bit prettier, I would jump at it. I love the hipoint carbine.

MagnumDweeb
October 15, 2010, 09:41 AM
If you watch it. You can't deny the gun can take a beating and keep going.

bakert
October 15, 2010, 10:03 AM
if they make the hipoint just a bit prettier, I would jump at it. I love the hipoint carbine.

My eyes are getting older and I don't see as well as when younger but in all truth, to me, a lot of the higher dollar autos aint much if any prettier than a Highpoint pistol :eek: :)

W.E.G.
October 15, 2010, 11:06 AM
My eyes are getting older and I don't see as well as when younger...

Have to add that to the list in support of G.U.E. (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=go%20ugly%20early) .

bakert
October 15, 2010, 04:21 PM
Have to add that to the list in support of G.U.E. .

Somebody always gotta make fun of how we old country boys talk. :p

whatnickname
October 15, 2010, 11:53 PM
Just thinking about the Hi-Point is stressful; let alone actually firing one. Absolute JUNK!!!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Hi-Point stress test" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!