This Makes You Think

PDA

warman
October 16, 2010, 10:50 AM
Kind of humorous, but has a true life lesson at the same time. I thought it was entertaining though...
http://www.shof.msrcsites.co.uk/rs.html

If you enjoyed reading about "This Makes You Think" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dulvarian
October 16, 2010, 10:57 AM
I've heard that a few dozen times, and it has always been kind of tongue in cheek. This may be either a reiteration of the story or the origin, but it brings a smile to my face every time.

Sky
October 16, 2010, 11:19 AM
Funny how personal property is only personal to the owner.

Webbj0219
October 16, 2010, 11:57 AM
ahhh England is soo good for gun ownership. I almost think gun laws would be worse here in the states if it werent for the UK's example.

xcgates
October 16, 2010, 12:14 PM
It's funny how people don't want to see that someone willing to steal someone else's hard-earned property doesn't have that far to go to being willing to hurt someone for their stuff.

Personally I'd call up the pizza shop and have then go pick up the cops.:D

kayak-man
October 16, 2010, 04:54 PM
Good article.

I'm also a fan of the one where the man replies "O.K., I understand. In that case, do you have any one available to respond to a "shots fired" call?"

If you enjoyed reading about "This Makes You Think" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!